Thursday 12 March 2009

Chemistry Of Death. by Simon Beckett


This the second of Simon /Beckett's books I have read and this is his first publication as usual I have read them them wrong way round but it did not matter too much. The book takes place in a village in Norfolk which as you know is one on my favourite places. The story is the start of Dr David Hunter stories he is a good character and it is a fast paced book with lots of twists and turns. In places it is very graphic even a bit gory at times but it is a good book and I would recommend it to anybody who likes a good thriller. I notice Simon has a new book just out with the same character in the lead. Will give Chemistry of Death 7/10. till next time Love Joan.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this author. I love this blog, it is one of my favourites I wish I had the energy to keep this kind of note and review.

    ReplyDelete