Thursday 30 April 2009

A Prisoner of Birth. By Jeffrey Archer.



Wow what a great story. I am a great fan of Jeffrey Archer not the person but what he writes. I thought this was one of best lately. I have read it very quickly I just could not put it down. I love the main character he was great and very believable the story just sweeps you along. It is the best book I have read in ages. I was chatting to a lady I know about books and I told her what I was reading and she said she would not read any of his books because of who he was. I would not deprive myself of such good stories because I do not like the person who wrote them. As I get most of my books from our local hospice charity shop he does not gain any money from me, so it's not so bad that way. If you get the chance read this one it's fabulous. Till next time which will not be long as I have just started a James Patterson/Andrew Gross book and you know how quickly you get through them. Love
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment