Friday 7 November 2008

Readers Block

Hi, I have not got a report on a book this time this is really just to let you know that I am still here and trying to read. You have heard of writers block well I have readers block I just don't seem to be able to find a book that is holding my attention at the moment. I have tried three different books the last one I have read nearly 200 pages and am still not into it, its a Linda Fairstein book it got off to a great start then changed to a long drawn out effort and last night I decided reluctantly to put it down and look around for something else. Hopefully I will find a book today that will get me reading with some enthusiasm again till then.

Love Joan.

3 comments:

  1. i hate when that happens!
    I have put your last book on my Christmas list thanks to your review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just waded through three books which never really had me up all night. Such a shame, because my bedtime escape into a good book is the high spot of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the title of the Linda Fairstein ,Im reading her at the minute and know what you mean !!..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete