Friday 3 July 2009

Cold Is The Grave. by Peter Robinson

I am a bit behind with this entry I think that I have even missed out a book but don't think anyone will notice as there are few readers and I am thinking of stopping this particular journal. However on with this one this was a great story it is the second one I have read of this author and another of the Alan Banks books. Another great thriller with all hes usual twists and turns. Now I have been really clever and I have managed to get a hold of the very first Banks story so I will start that in a few days whenever I finish the adventure story I am reading at the moment. If you like a good mystery thrillers Peter Robinson is the author for you. With this great weather books in the garden are just the job for me. Till next time Love
Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment